What is HTML?
- The abbreviation of HTML is Hyper Text Markup Language.
- It is basic language to start web development.
- It is a Markup language, not a Programming Language.
- By HTML we describes the structure of our page.
- It consist of elements which tells the browser how to display the content in webpage.
- It has tags, Opening and Closing Tags.
HTML Basic Document
<title>Tiltle of Page here</title>
Explaination of Above Code
- The <!DOCTYPE html> explains the version of HTML.
- The <html> is a root element of our webpage.
- The <head> tells that this is head of our document.
- The <title> describes the page title.
- The <body> tells that this is body of our document.
- The <h1> tag tells that this is a heading which have opening and closing tag.
- The <p> tag tells that this is a paragraph which have opening and closing tag.
HTML elements have starting tag and ending tag in between these tags there are context.